The TitimangSechaba Project is mainly a woman empowerment initiative, where unemployed women got together on hearing a broadcast from AgangSechaba and organised themselves into a project and invited AgangSechaba to over see and assist it in becoming sustainable.
AgangSechaba’s involvement the TitimangSechaba Project is as follows:
- Setting up a soup kitchen for childheaded households in the community
- Procuring a sewing machine and material for the project to enable them to sew and sell to improve cash flow to be ploughed back into the project;
- Procuring baking material to enable them to bake cakes and sell them
- Assisting in making sure the project becomes a self - sustainable business
- Providing them with skills (financial, project management, management courses ) to enable the women to run their business’ professionally